- Vacaville store hours: Monday-Sunday from 10am-7pm
- Fairfield store hours: Monday-Sunday from 10am-7pm
- Senior Discount Day – Monday 30% off – 55 years and older
Donation exclusion list:
- Used Mattresses—due to bio hazard / bed bug concerns.
- Chemicals—specialized disposal process (unless it is something we KNOW for SURE that we can use—i.e. select cleaning supplies)
- Used Tires—also a specialized disposal process - very expensive to dispose of.
- E-Waste Items (non-working electronics/appliances) - we currently DO NOT have the system, manpower, or budget in place to constantly recycle these.
- Structurally-Compromised Furniture—we don't want any one getting hurt (personnel/customer) nor expose ourselves to potential lawsuits. However, there are VERY RARE EXCEPTIONS when the item is a repairable antique item (subject to management's approval).
- Inflated Items (inflatable beds/pools/etc.)—unless it's one of those inflatable blow-up characters, we do not take these as well since they are USELESS punctured.
- Car / Booster Seats—Due to recall issues we can only accept NEW.
- Linens / Blankets / Soiled Sleeping Pillows -due to bio hazard / bed bug concerns. We will accept NEW.
- Tube TVs—buying market is virtually gone; an expense to recycle.
- Wet/Smelly/Damaged/Heavily-Soiled Articles (includes clothes, couches, toys, etc)—should be self-explanatory, but as always, we try to be courteous in explaining to customers WHY turning down their less-than-desirable conditioned items help curb our operating costs (which obviously, in-turn, keeps the shelter doors open).
We highly recommend that donors place items in clear plastic bags.
It is not a guarantee that your items will be taken at the time it is dropped off. Donations will be at the discretion of the Dock Lead/Associates. Thank you!
- Monday-Thursday from 11am-4pm
Due to extreme volume in daily pickups, our schedule is at a minimum of 2 weeks in advance. Pickup hours do not guarantee a specific time at any destination. Due to traffic and drive time, pickups are based on the time window given above.
For more information on donation delivery or pickups please contact:Laurie Thomas, firstname.lastname@example.org or (707) 446-6246